Sometimes you just have to take a risk and pursue what you know is right!
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- Going from employee to entrepreneur
- Putting yourself in uncomfortable situations to succeed
- Authenticity grows your audience
- Pushing past mindset fears
- The importance of a community
- Small email lists can produce big results
- Get discovered by podcast guesting
Today’s guest on The Flipped Lifestyle Podcast is Patricia Ortega!
Patricia quit her six-figure counselor job to focus on her online business! She runs a coaching business at TheUncommonCareer.com!
On today’s episode, we discuss Patricia’s leap into entrepreneurship and what she must do to grow her audience and get members!
Oh, and here’s Shane’s Awkward Family Photo!
Our spotlight student this week is Stephen Morris!
Stephen served in the military in leadership positions and is now taking what he’s learned and turning it into an online business.
Find him at RenownedLeadership.com!
There’s tons of value in this episode of the podcast because we’re also answering a couple of questions from the Flipped Lifestyle Community forums!
- How can I launch my online business in 3 months?
We would love to have you as a member of The Flipped Lifestyle Community! We believe you have God-given talents and experiences you can use to start an online business! All you need is 100 people to pay you $50/m online to make $5,000/m, $60,000/y! Let us help you start a membership of your own. Click here to learn more: https://flippedlifestyle.com