This week’s Flip Your Life Community member, Karina Dusenbury, former college administrator for 15 years focusing on student recruitment, academic advisement, and career counseling.
Leaving her career intending on starting an online business she went into face to face consulting with high school families. With their first child arriving last August she is wanting to help those same families online yet is unsure of where to go first.
We discuss ways Karina can scale her expertise to reach more people, while balancing her at home lifestyle and starting a business online. We go over ideas that will make some revenue for Karina as she begins her membership website, developing her content, and refining her business plan.
95% of the people who consume your content are there for the right reasons and are getting benefit and the other 5% may be haters sometimes – but don’t let those stop you from moving forward.
You will learn
- How to determine if the membership model is right for your target audience.
- Importance of predictable income.
- Defining your perfect avatar.
- Why it’ll only take you 2 days to put together a membership site.
- What an aspirational product is.
- Ways to control your membership forum conversations.
Links and resources mentioned in today’s show
Enjoy the podcast; we hope it inspires you to explore what’s possible for your family!
Click here to leave us an iTunes review and subscribe to the show! We may read yours on the air!
Thank you for listening!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If you liked it, make sure you share it with your friends and family! Our goal is to help as many families as possible change their lives through online business. Help us by sharing the show!
If you have comments or questions, please be sure to leave them below in the comment section of this post. See y’all next week!
Can’t listen right now? Read the transcript below!