Yes! The first episode of The Flipped Lifestyle Podcast is finally online!
Jocelyn and I are SO excited to finally start sharing our story, and begin our quest to help families change their lives through online business!
In our first podcast, Jocelyn and I share:
- How we got started in online business
- A story about making our first money online
- Why we believe selling digital products is the fastest and best method to make money online
- The path we took from making pennies a day, to earning enough money online to quit our day jobs
- How you can create and sell your own digital product too (it’s probably easier than you think)
The first of many to come!
Enjoy the podcast; we hope it inspires you to explore what’s possible for your family!
Can’t miss moment this week: Legoland Florida! ARRRRRRRRHHH!
Online business has made so many of our dreams come true.
Now, we want you to dream a little!
Imagine if you could get 5 people a month to give you $100…just for sending them an email.
That’s $500 a month!
Would that $500 help you…
- Pay your rent or mortgage?
- Finally get rid of your debt?
- Be able to better provide for your kids?
- Have a better Christmas?
- Take that vacation you’ve been putting off?
We’d love to hear from y’all in the comments. Share your dreams below!
Jocelyn & I will be here to personally reply.
How would making an extra $500 a month change your life?
*The audio had a little bit of echo for the first couple minutes that we couldn’t get out, but we were so proud of the content we just couldn’t bear the thought of recording it again. We wanted to get this to you as soon as possible, so we went ahead and launched the show. Next show, no echo haha!
You can connect with S&J on social media too!
Thank you for listening!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If you liked it, make sure you share it with your friends and family! Our goal is to help as many families as possible change their lives through online business. Help us by sharing the show!
If you have comments or questions, please be sure to leave them below in the comment section of this post. See y’all next week!