This video was from Shane’s Facebook LIVE last January 4, 2018.
The video might be on mute the first time you hit play, you might need to turn up the volume of the video.
As an online business entrepreneur, you’ve gotta PUNCH FEAR IN THE FACE!
We got some really good questions and online business topics in this live session, but one of the major must-hear highlight of this video is when Shane talks about a revelation and epiphany he recently had about FEAR. He starts talking about this at [34:37] of the video. Prepare to be enlightened and inspired!
Of course, we can pick up more valuable advice on online business from the questions asking in this session:
Time cues are included in parenthesis of each section so you could jump straight into specific parts or questions in the video.
Question: Need help on strategies for my offer (25:00)
For this question, Shane talks about:
- The right way deliver content for an opt in
- The importance of selling on your Thank You page
- Selling in your Autoresponder
- Getting over the fear of selling
Q: What do I do with my older customers not that I plan to switch to a membership model? (27:50)
- Transitioning from one-off products to a membership model
- How access depends on what was promised when sold
- S&J’s experience when they did this
- What is worth paying for in a membership (that is not the content)
Q: How do I collect email addresses when people make their email purchases? (19:55)
- How the processes works
- Examples of service providers that do this
Q: Would you suggest using Fiver to set up a website? (20:40)
- Shane’s suggestion on how to create a professional website
Q: Can you take a look at my webite? (21:41)
- Joining the Flip Your Life community will do more than just looking at it. You’ll get much more 🙂
Q: What do you do if you have great content but ZERO internet influence? (22:12)
- Strategies on getting an audience NOW
- The importance of having an online presence
Q: I’m feeling overwhelmed with my online membership business. Thinking of waiting things out? (24:27)
- The importance of taking action
- Having the right mindset
- Facing your fear
- Work life balance
- Planning and Time Management – Shane and Jocelyn have a full podcast that talks more in-depth about this. You can check it out here, plus a very special bonus! FL 182 – How busy parents can find the time to start, build, and grow a successful online business
Q: Should I just create lots of content? Or focus on promoting content? (28:35)
- The only 2 ways you actually make money
- How doing what works for you and taking action
Q: How do you know how to price your products and membership? (30:30)
- Shane’s practical advice on pricing
- S&J’s personal experience on how they came up with their pricing
- Analyzing your avatar
You can connect with S&J on social media too!