Starting your year as an online entrepreneur might be a bit of a challenge, right?
Let’s see how Shane does it.
He started the year with a live video! (Well, not without technical difficulties, so you can skip to 8:31 to get to the meat)
In this live session, Shane talked about the importance of making an Action Plan. The video includes:
- Details on Shane’s action plan for the next days, weeks, as well as the quarter of the year
- A quick look at the Flip Your Life Community Action Plan forum — how a community of action taking entrepreneurs do it!
Shane also talks about the importance of batching content. This part includes:
- Details on how he plans and starts batching content
- Shane and Jocelyn’s goals in batching content for the first 12 weeks
USING LIVE VIDEO
Shane talks about their recent observations and the results of doing Live Video broadcasts, including:
- Shane’s goal of doing 3 live videos a week
- Details on what he talks about in a live broadcast
- Doing live video broadcasts in different platforms (e.g. YouTube, Facebook, etc.)
If you really want a really good detailed discussion of Shane and Jocelyn on doing live videos, they did a full podcast episode that talks about it that you can check out here — How YOU can use Facebook Live and Youtube Live to Grow Your Online Business
Making “New Year’s resolutions” or making these type of long-term goals has been something people do every year, but has also been proven ineffective many times. Shane talks a bit about how they get things done it more effectively, including:
- The proper mindset in setting goals
- Making realistic commitments
- How Shane is finding time to grow their business without sacrificing family time or time for personal interests
You can join the Flip You Life Community right now for just $1! Get instant access to every training, forum, and resource for less than a cup of coffee for 14-days!
If your new year’s goals include making more money, having more control of your life, and reaching your dreams, then you should click here to join today:
(No risk. Cancel anytime!)