Today’s guest on the Flipped Lifestyle Podcast is Steven Foust – who Shane Sams has had the pleasure of getting to know through the Flipped Lifestyle Community and in Shane’s Round Table Coaching Program.
Steven Foust has a couple of different websites and Facebook pages helping Non-Commissioned Officers (NCOs) advance their careers. Now, he has over 40 members and Shane Sams is going to help him take his membership to hundreds of members!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Steven found his winning idea for his online business
- The one thing Steven changed that helped him get his first members
- A 12-week program that will help scale and grow Steven’s membership to a full-time income
Currently, Steven Foust is still working at his 9 to 5 but has his sights set on pivoting to full-time self-employment through the membership model!
Steven Foust is the Vice President of an aerospace manufacturing company in Phoenix, Arizona. And, he has about 35+ years of experience in that industry!
A few years ago he realized he had to start making a switch and taking action to move an entrepreneur. When he was trying to come up with an idea, he began looking around his room at all of his pictures of his time in the Army of when he was trying to move up in the ranks. One of the things on his wall? A book he wrote to help other soldiers get promoted to NCO faster!
What fears do you have right now in your online business? (39:00)
Even though Steven Foust has an amazing email list – his content is holding him back. He wants to increase his engagement with his audience.
At the beginning of membership since there is not a huge community yet – the key is to set the stage for them to ask you questions. The question you are asked will tell you what content you need to create!
What’s holding you back right now in your online business? (53:00)
With an email list of 5,400 people, Steven HAS to go after them aggressively!
Right now, Steven wants to get more prolific with his email list. Certain Facebook trolls coming at him (like we all get) are trying to get in his head and stop him from achieving his online business goals.
What are your next steps? (58:00)
Steven’s next steps should be:
- Figuring out what the problems his members want to solve are – and answering those questions. That is the content he will create.
- Watch the Webinar Training in The Flipped Lifestyle Blueprint.
- Start hosting weekly webinars.
- Pitch the membership in the weekly webinars.
- Make sure to sell annual discounts during the webinars as well!