In today’s podcast we’re we’re going to tell you how to use webinars to grow your online business.
Webinars are a great way to interact with your audience in a more intimate and personal manner. This helps you develop a new level of trust, and there’s no hotter lead than one from a webinar.
You will learn:
- What is a webinar?
- How to set up a webinar with Google Hangouts using LeadPages
- How to add a chat room for your webinar
- The best way to make slides for your webinar
- Tips for chat room management
- Why it’s important to let your audience ask questions and share their experiences
- How to strategically sell while still offering value
- BONUS: Webinar video: Click image below
Free Bonus Video: How to Host a Webinar
Enjoy the podcast; we hope it inspires you to explore what’s possible for your family! Listen to what others are saying about Flipped Lifestyle
Today’s iTunes Review
Click here to leave us an iTunes review and subscribe to the show! We may read yours on the air!
Links and resources mentioned in today’s show
- LeadPages – Best solution for sales and webinar pages
- Google Hangouts on Air – Used to present a webianr
- Prezi.com – Presentation software, way cooler than PowerPoint
- Chatroll.com – Best solution for chat rooms on your webinar pages
- Sample Webinar: ElementaryLibrarian.com/webinar
Can’t Miss Moments
Each week Jocelyn and I share moments that we might have missed if we had not started our online business. We hope these moments inspire you to see the possibilities and freedom online business could provide for your family.
Thank you for listening! Thanks again for listening to the show! If you liked it, make sure you share it with your friends and family! Our goal is to help as many families as possible change their lives through online business. Help us by sharing the show! Share on Facebook Share on Twitter If you have comments or questions, please be sure to leave them below in the comment section of this post. See y’all next week!
Can’t listen right now? Read the transcript below!
JOCELYN: Hey y’all, on today’s podcast, we’re going to tell you how to us webinars to grow your online business.show