Launching a minimum viable product can get your online business off the ground FAST!
In today’s episode, we discuss:
- What community really means
- Building a sales funnel (discovery to purchase)
- Figuring out your lead magnet
- How to take consistent, prolific, relentless action in your online business!
- Getting a minimum viable product to market to know what converts
Today’s guest on The Flipped Lifestyle Podcast is community member Bridget Lynch!
After overcoming fears and anxieties from trauma and abuse, Bridget wants to help women do the same!
Bridget is an action taker who followed the steps of the Flipped Lifestyle Blueprint and got her business launched with a minimum viable product!
In today’s episode, we help Bridget build out her sales funnel to lead her potential customers from discovery to purchase!
Learn more about Bridget at inthelightcoach.live!
We’re also sharing a clip from one of our mindset calls with Flipped Lifestyle Community Manager, DeLyn Beard!
DeLyn is talking about adversity and what steps our members can take to overcome it!
There’s tons of value in this episode of the podcast because we’re also answering a couple of questions from the Flipped Lifestyle Community forums!
- How do you keep working hard on your business without putting too much pressure on yourself?
We would love to have you as a member of The Flipped Lifestyle Community! We believe you have God-given talents and experiences you can use to start an online business! All you need is 100 people to pay you $50/m online to make $5,000/m, $60,000/y! Let us help you start a membership of your own. Click here to learn more: https://flippedlifestyle.com