On today’s episode of The Flipped Lifestyle Podcast, I welcome my good friend Grant Baldwin on the show!
Grant Baldwin is a prolific speaker who spends hist time keynoting events all over the country. He coaches speakers how to consistently find and book speaking gigs to grow their business!
Whether you’re just starting out in the speaking world, or you’ve been a speaker for years, Grant has exactly what you need to launch, build, and grow a speaking career!
Jocelyn and I have used public speaking to grow our brand for years.
Whether it’s at our own live events…
Or at major conferences around the country…
We have been using speaking to grow our membership business!
Being on stage elevates you (literally and figuratively) in the eyes of an audience. It lends instant credibility, authority, and legitimacy to your brand.
When you speak at a live event, you earn instant “know, like, and trust” … almost celebrity status … just for being on stage! (Exactly what you need to grow your membership).
In today’s podcast, Grant and I breakdown exactly how to use public speaking to grow your membership site, and get more members!
You will learn:
- How to turn a high ticket course into a recurring revenue overnight using self-financed payment plans!
- How to use public speaking opportunities to grow your audience and your email list!
- How to sell more memberships directly from stage at your next speaking event!
It doesn’t matter if you want to speak full time, or just want to speak a few times per year to enhance your personal brand … this episode has everything you need to get started!
I know this episode has some golden information that will help you…
Flip Your Life!™
1) The Speaker Lab
- Link: https://thespeakerlab.com/start-here/
- The Speaker Lab (Grant’s Website) has everything you need to turn your passion and experience into a speaking career! He has tons of free resources, including a speaking fee calculator, a 7-step guide to getting started with speaking, and online training videos. I personally have used Grants materials, and highly recommend them!
2) The Speaker Lab Podcast
- Show Notes and Episodes: https://thespeakerlab.com/podcast/
- On Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-speaker-lab/id1072835737
- Check out Grant’s weekly podcast featuring interviews with speakers, training for your speaking business, and Q&A from listeners like you!
3) The Successful Speaker
- Get Grant’s Book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0801094089/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_E0.sEbQKQVNX3
- Do you have a message you want to get out into the world? Have you ever dreamed of speaking for a living? Is there something you have to say but just aren’t sure what to do next? The Successful Speaker is a proven, easy-to-follow guide to helping you do just that. In The Successful Speaker, you will learn the five-step road map to start and scale a speaking business from the ground up!