Hey Y’all, welcome to another Flipped Lifestyle Podcast Q&A w/ S&J!
In the Flip Your Life Community, we hold a members-only Q&A twice a month where we answer online business questions of our members live on air!
This podcast episode features some of the highlights of these recent live member Q&As to give you a glimpse of how we help the members of our community, and help you as well in online business by listening in.
Today’s Q&A highlights answer the following questions:
- Should I pre-sell a membership before membership area is ready/setup with “special pricing”? Or just launch and say that things are being added daily? (It is a teacher/education niche)
- I’ve gotten a bit behind in promotion of my Launch – Online Training Workshop – promotion. It’s scheduled for 6/24, I was planning on doing the 2weeks of promo email, Facebook ads and Google ads. I’m concerned about delaying the launch versus giving enough time for promotion. What do you think would be best?
- I’ve written about 75% of my book. I’m going to self-publish. What would a realistic timeline be to complete a book, tweak it and get it ready, and get it out to the public? Is January 2019 a good deadline to get it on Amazon and being sold?
- Can you talk about how I should think about YouTube for: YouTube Lives, my Launch Webinar (embedded into a LeadPage), monthly Member Calls. Do I used the same channel profile for all of those? For YouTube Lives, do I use a “reusable stream key” link, so I can use the same one each time? Do you use an encoder?
- Shane, you mentioned Dan Kennedy’s quote that it’s easier to find new audience than to write a new speech when it comes to doing weekly webinars. How does it work if we want to do weekly webinars on the same topic on YouTube Live though? Say you guys do “How to start an Internet Business” webinar every week. It’ll be the same content every week! I know the value is in the interaction and Q&A, but why would people still bother to sign up for the next run of the same-titled webinar if they could just watch the replay and learn the contents? Wouldn’t this be a case where it might be necessary to “write a new speech”? Also, there’s 1 thing I don’t get. I do YouTube Lives for my webinar. I’ll announce when my webinar will be (say, coming Monday 9am) but anyone could watch the webinar without needing to opt in, since it will be available for anyone’s viewing (since they could just click that “Live” video from my YouTube page). I know I want the emails, but I don’t get why anyone would want to opt in if they could just join us as a general YouTube subscriber?
- I paused all my auto-webinars during my spring membership drive. I need to re-start them, but I’m not happy with my current auto (Recorded) webinar software, EverWebinar. I recently left WebinarJam, and I’d like to leave EverWebinar, too. Any suggestions for which software to switch to? Is anybody else using anything that seems to work smoothly for doing automated, recorded webinars?
You can also watch this episode on our YouTube channel:
Get your FREE 30-DAY Membership in the Flip Your Life Community NOW!
You can connect with S&J on social media too!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If you liked it, make sure you share it with your friends and family! Our goal is to help as many families as possible change their lives through online business. Help us by sharing the show!
If you have comments or questions, please be sure to leave them below in the comment section of this post.