Have you experienced someone not showing up for a scheduled appointment?
As an online entrepreneur, your time might be very limited and valuable, but the reality is things are not always going to work out as you want them to.
In this video, Shane shares an important mindset and attitude to have when someone pulls off a NO SHOW on you.
- Have grace and empathy, everybody’s time is finite and valuable
- Sooner or later it could happen to you
- Don’t think that your time is much more valuable than anyone else’s time
- Always offer people a chance of redemption
- We all make mistakes
- You’re going to need a second chance too someday
- “Do unto others what you want them to do to you”
MOVE ON QUICKLY
- Have a “Rain Plan” – always plan what to do in case the person does not show up and your appointment does not push through
- Don’t wait around
- Do something productive instead
- Don’t let other people disrupt you
- Don’t let circumstances ruin your whole day
- Don’t be driven by ego
- Respect other people’s situations
Thanks again for listening to the show! If you liked it, make sure you share it with your friends and family! Our goal is to help as many families as possible change their lives through online business. Help us by sharing the show!
If you have comments or questions, please be sure to leave them below in the comment section of this post.