Registration Process and Payment Methods
- Flip Your Life Live (hereby known as “Event”) is hosted by Sams Digital, LLC (hereby known as “Host”).
- Event registrations will not be confirmed until all payments are received and processed and all participant information forms have been completed.
- Registrants should obtain confirmation before committing to travel arrangements. The Host will NOT be responsible for any travel or accommodation costs or reimbursements.
- Host recommends the event hotel for the best attendee experience. Host has reserved a block of rooms available at a discounted rate. You can book here: https://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/L/LEXDTHF-FLIPPD-20190918/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG
- Host is not responsible for spam filters blocking your confirmation email or other important email messages about the event.
- Your Event registration fee DOES NOT INCLUDE HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS or TRAVEL (Airfare, etc.) costs. For meals, the regular Event registration fee includes LUNCH ONLY on September 20 and 21. VIP Tickets may include other meals – see the sales page for more details.
- Attendees are responsible for making their own transportation and lodging arrangements, as well as arranging and paying for other travel expenses and meals other than the provided lunch.
- Host has the right to update, amend, or add to these Terms and Conditions at any time without notification.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Please note that this policy is not designed to generate profit or to be punitive. Live events are extremely expensive to host. Based on the number of tickets sold, the Host must commit to event space, food and beverage minimums, and various other event costs MONTHS in advance. Therefore, once you commit to attending, your costs must be covered whether you ultimately attend or not.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted through our Customer Support ticketing system at https://flippedlifestyle.com/support.
- Dates will be determined by the timestamp listed on the Customer Support ticket. The ticketing system will timestamp based on Eastern Standard Time.
- Cancellation requests received on or before February 28, 2019 will be refunded 90% of processed ticket fees. Host will retain 10% of ticket fees to cover processing costs.
- Cancellation requests received starting March 1, 2019 through May 22, 2019 will be refunded 50% of processed ticket fees. Host will retain 50% of ticket fees to cover processing and event costs.
- Cancellation requests received starting May 22, 2019 through July 31, 2019 will be refunded 25% of processed ticket fees. Host will retain 75% of ticket fees to cover processing and event costs.
- Cancellation requests received on or after August 1, 2019 are not eligible for a refund of any kind, regardless of circumstances.
- Ticket transfers will be allowed until July 31, 2019 for a $50 processing fee, payable to Host. If you wish to transfer your ticket to another participant, you must notify the Host as soon as possible. No refunds will be approved once a ticket has been transferred, regardless of the date. All transfer transactions are the responsibility of the original purchasing party and the new attendee. If you wish to transfer your ticket to another party, you must notify Host no later than July 31, 2019, and either the original purchasing party or the new participant must pay the $50 substitution fee to the Host by that time.
- Host will not assist in marketing your unused ticket for transfer UNLESS the event is at capacity with waiting list. In that event (by request only), Host will help you connect with interested people on a waiting list if you are unable to attend and would like to transfer your ticket.
- If a ticket has been refunded in any amount, it is no longer eligible for transfer.
- Live event ticket fees are NOT TRANSFERABLE to any other program or service offered by Host. In other words, if you are unable to attend for any reason, Host will not transfer the value of your ticket to one on one coaching, community membership, next year’s event, etc. This is not an even exchange because the Host still has to cover your attendance costs.
- Medical emergencies and other special circumstances are subject to the terms listed above. However, with appropriate documentation, we will provide access to the live event videos at no additional cost IF you meet ALL of the following conditions: you are unable to attend due to documented medical reasons, you are ineligible for a refund of any kind, AND the transfer deadline has passed.
- Event agenda is subject to change at any time without advance notification.
- There will be a welcome reception on the evening of September 19, 2019.
- Event content sessions will begin on the morning of September 20, 2019.
- The final session will conclude on the afternoon/early evening of September 21, 2019.
- Host cannot guarantee one-on-one time with Shane and Jocelyn Sams for any ticket level, including VIP tickets. Shane and Jocelyn will make an effort to talk to as many people as possible in the timeframe allowed for each event on the agenda.
- The Friday night VIP work session should not be considered to be a traditional hot seat mastermind event. More details will be released as they are available.
Participation and Behavior
- Event attendees are expected to behave professionally.
- Event name badges are required for all official events on the agenda. Anyone not wearing a name badge will be asked to put it on to gain entry into official event areas.
- Excessive use of obscene language, abusive behavior, or threatening behavior directed to any other event attendee or the Host is not conducive to a learning environment and will result in removal and banning from the event without refund.
- Event attendees are not permitted to audio record or video record the stage presentations. Professional recordings will be available for an additional fee.
Personal Property and Responsibility
- The Host accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
- By purchasing a ticket to this event, you declare that you will not hold the Host liable for loss or damage of your personal property.
- The Hosts accept no responsibility for the health, safety, and well-being of participants.
- By purchasing a ticket to this event, you declare that you will not hold the Hosts or any of their contractors or employees liable for any incurred injury, illness, or death.
- Attendees accept full responsibility for their personal property, health and well-being.
- It is the attendees responsibility to be on time for all events. Events will begin at assigned times. If an attendee misses an event, there will be no refund for the events missed.
Image Rights Release
As a participant in this Event, upon the terms herewith stated, I hereby give to the Host, their heirs, legal representatives and assigns, and those acting with his/her authority and permission:
The unrestricted right and permission to copyright and use, re-use, sales through any visual or audio media, publish, live streaming and broadcast video or pictures of me or in which I may be included intact or in part, composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or transformations in conjunction with my own or a fictitious name, or reproduction hereof in color or otherwise, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or any other purpose whatsoever. I also permit the use of any printed material in connection therewith.
I hereby relinquish any right that I may have to examine or approve the completed product or products or the advertising copy or printed matter that may be used in conjunction therewith or the use to which it may be applied.
I hereby release, discharge and agree to save harmless the Hosts, their heirs, legal representatives or assigns, and all persons functioning under their permission or authority, or those for whom they are functioning, from any liability by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in the taking of said picture or in any subsequent processing thereof, as well as any publication thereof, including without limitation any claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
I hereby affirm that I am over the age of majority and have the right to contract in my own name. I have read the above authorization, release and agreement, prior to its execution; I fully understand the contents thereof. This agreement shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives and assigns.