This video was from Shane’s Facebook LIVE last January 5, 2018.
The video might be on mute the first time you hit play, you might need to turn up the volume of the video.
Wouldn’t it be awesome to get back a few more hours of time to focus on your online business?
In this video, Shane shares some of the Time Management tips shard by the members of the Flip Your Life community. Let’s check them out!
TIP: Batch Content (3:33)
- Tip from Treasure Redmond – www.GetTheAcceptanceLetter.online
- Shane talks about the advantages of batching content and gives examples of how it’s done and how they do it in their online business.
TIP: Do not check your email until the most important one is done method (9:05)
- Tip from Jennifer Waddle – www.jenniferwaddleonline.com
- Shane talks about why this tip is gold and how to deal with email inbox overwhelm.
- Shane also shares how he manages his inbox everyday.
- “If you deleted an important email, it will come back.” – Shane
TIP: Invest on what you can afford. Just get what could get you to the next level (13:55)
- Tip from Mark Taylor – www.EducationOnFire.com
- Learn how Mark made a practical investment that got him an extra 4-6 hours a week
- Shane talks about their personal experience on this topic
- “Look for places where you’re wasting time, then make it productive.”- Shane
TIP: Whenever creating free long content, split them into parts and release them separately (20:55)
- Tip from Kevin Depew – www.relaxandlearnguitar.com
- Doing this not only builds time, it builds anticipation
- Shane also talks about prioritizing tasks, especially when you have a membership online business
TIP: Dealing with the “Shiny Object Syndrome” — Say NO to more stuff (27:25)
- Tip from Cassel – www.creationcassel.com
- If you have an idea that’s not suitable for NOW, write it down. Cassel writes hers down in a notebook called “Maybe Later”.
- The importance of focusing on what matters
You can connect with S&J on social media too!