Today’s guest is one of my absolute favorite people on the planet – Tawnya Kordenbrock!
I met Tawnya in the Flipped Lifestyle Community, she has been doing amazing things through her mission and her membership!
Today we talked about how to scale Tawnya’s community so she can serve more people!
She felt like God was telling her to shut that practice down and go into online business!
Her goal is to help more women “re-wire” their brains, break free from fear, anger, and shame – ultimately love themselves, love others, and have a greater relationship with God! She is helping women take what the enemy meant for harm and using it for good!
Where do you need help? (15:00)
Tawnya needs help with her pricing. The value is not a problem here because to work in her group is a huge value!
Right now Tawnya is charging $247/month but is having trouble getting people in at that price. I think she could rise her price to $300/month and be more aggressive with the customers! (If people want to get off the bus – that’s okay)!
What is stopping you from growing? (20:00)
Tawnya has to limit the amount of people she is serving – which is limiting her growth. We need to get her to do one-to-many and grow her cohort.
The people in her groups have also been in the membership for different lengths of time.
Here’s some ideas of I’ve got for her:
- She needs to get out of the mindset that she has to meet with everyone live every time. There are some built-in reasons in her membership already for her to not have to go live!
- Tawnya could allow her members to submit questions that she could record and answer.
- The live components could be one really deep question that she answers!
- Do an icebreaker session once month to get everyone involved and comfortable in the group!
What are your follow-up questions? (43:00)
Tawnya needs help in marketing.
I’m a big believer in knowing the cost it takes to get a customer (customer acquisition). At a price over $200/month, if we spend $200 in ads – the first month covers the bill. Anything past that we are doubling or tripling our money.
Acquisition is first and then retention. As retention gets better, you need to get customers and then figure out how to keep them longer!
What are your next steps? (39:00)
Here’s my next steps for Tawnya:
- Clarify her offers.
- Map out her ads!
- As she fades out her pricing and builds into what she wants, she needs to create a form to prompt her members about questions for the next member call.
- Create an automated email that goes out every week for the prompt.
- Record the next couple of live calls ahead of time (she will still show up live).
- Target her avatar through ads, get them to the page re-target with a pixel, and then get them to click the button and sign-up.
Find us on:
We would love to have you as a member of The Flip Your Life Community! We believe you have God-give talents and experiences you can use to start an online business! All you need is 100 people to pay you $50/m online to make $5,000/m, $60,000/y! Let us help you start build and grow a membership of your own. We offer a 30-day FREE trial to all new members. Click here to learn more: https://flippedlifestyle.com/flipyourlife