How To Overcome Fear So You Can Get The Results You Want!
Today’s guest on the Flipped Lifestyle Podcast is Sarah Kostusiak! Sarah is a mother of 3 with a master’s degree in Health & Nutrition Education. She is also a health coach and the founder of HabitMasters.me!
Sarah recently got her first member! And we know that if you can find 1, you can find 101!
Inside Habit Masters, Sarah encourages members to choose business, personal, and household goals, and her system helps members determine what habits need to be established to meet those goals.
Shane Sams and Sarah discuss learning from past failures and how to celebrate small wins. Shane and Sarah figure out a YouTube content strategy for her business and come up with challenges that are inclusive to the whole community and can get results for her members!
Today we’re going to talk about:
– How to identify goals and track them on a daily basis
– Creating challenges that will get results for your community
– How fear and stress from uncertainty can affect our mindset
– Decision fatigue and how to overcome bad decisions with better habits
– YouTube content and community strategies that get results
Make sure that you stick around at the end because Shane and Sarah discuss branding and how over-complicating your brand and running multiple websites can take your focus off where it needs to be and confuse your audience.
Learn how to start, build, and grow your membership website at FlippedLifestyle.com!