My guest today is Flipped Lifestyle Community Member Andrew Biernat, from New York! Andrew and his brother run a fitness membership – when COVID-19 hit, it really shut them down because they couldn’t open their doors. That’s of course when they turned to online membership!
Today, we’re helping Andrew overcome fears that are stopping him from becoming a prolific promoter of his business!
We are talking about Andrew’s unique business model that includes a charity component.
Lastly, we’re talking about how to schedule prolific promotions so you can get new members every single day!
What You’ll Learn:
- Why you have to be able to pivot. (3:00)
- How to include a charity component. (8:00)
- How to find marketing and lead generations. (14:00)
Andrew and his brother started as personal trainers. Through his experience his life changed forever for the better – getting his body and min in tip-top shape! He has been doing that for nearly 8 years now and is passionate about helping others do the same!
You have to be able to pivot.
As we’ve all seen firsthand you never know when things can completely change.
Andrew and his brother added an online membership to keep their business open and now they continue to keep the online portion because of the amount of people they serve online!
The goal is to not only keep the online membership but grow it!
How should I include a charity component?
I appreciate that Andrew decided to use his business to give back during such a hard time. Right now he is donating 50% of his revenue ($49.50) to different charities each month!
Here’s what I think what be just as impactful but changing the nature of giving from the gross income:
- The problem with giving out of your gross to charity is when it comes from the gross income it hurts your ability to give back.
- Think about it as in how much your business is growing so that your amount to give gets bigger.
- Give locally and nationally! That way, your people in other places are more likely to feel included and want to join. Have a mission instead of a specific charity.
How do you find marketing and lead generations?
Andrew need steady marketing and lead generations but doesn’t know what to do to get it.
Your marketing has to be prolific. Think of your business as 52 weeks. You have to commit to having a promotion every single one of those weeks!
What are Andrew’s next steps?
In order to turn Andrew into a prolific marketer here’s what he needs to do:
- Send emails to make money. He needs to use his emails to make things people want to reply to.
- Come up with 24 things to promote local and online for next year.
- Set aside time to serve both people in person and online!
Find us on:
We would love to have you as a member of The Flip Your Life Community! We believe you have God-give talents and experiences you can use to start an online business! All you need is 100 people to pay you $50/m online to make $5,000/m, $60,000/y! Let us help you start build and grow a membership of your own. We offer a 30-day FREE trial to all new members. Click here to learn more: https://flippedlifestyle.com/flipyourlife